Free bus transportation services are provided by your child’s School District of Residence based on the address on file with our school that matches your most recent Proof of Residency documentation. Per district policies, eligibility for transportation services may be limited to a specific radius surrounding the location of the school.
Scroll down to read specific information from your District of Residence. If your District of Residence is different than what is listed below, please contact the ACCEL Schools Transportation Department to inquire if your student is eligible to receive another form of transportation service:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (216) 583-5230 and press 4 to speak with a Transportation Coordinator
CLEVELAND MUNICIPAL SCHOOL DISTRICT (CMSD)
If your child resides within the Cleveland Municipal School District (CMSD), transportation eligibility is based on the distance from your child’s home residence to the school.
- K-6 Grade students must live 1-5 miles from campus to receive yellow bus service.
- 7-8 Grade students must live 1 mile or greater from campus to receive RTA passes.
- K-8 Grade students who live less than 1 mile from campus are considered as residing within the walk zone and are not eligible to receive CMSD transportation services.
- K-8 Grade students with a home residence calculated by CMSD as 30+ minutes from campus are ineligible for yellow bus service and payment options (such as RTA).
How to Apply for CMSD Yellow Bus & RTA Reimbursement Services:
- Register or re-enroll your student with the school office. At time of registration, complete a 2021-22 Request for Transportation form (RFT). The address on the form must match the address on file with the school and be verified by a Proof of Residence (POR) document.
- The school office will submit your request to Community Bus Services, CMSD’s vendor, for processing. For yellow bus service, Community Bus will verify residence before routing the student, and the student will receive a letter to the home address indicating the service start date. For RTA Payment services, CMSD will verify residence. Paper passes will be delivered to the campus and the school office will distribute to the student.
For bus routes and other information from CMSD, contact the Community Bus Services, CMSD’s vendor, at (440) 337-4376.
For general information from your district of residence regarding transportation, visit the CMSD Transportation Department website.
EUCLID CITY SCHOOLS DISTRICT
If your child resides within the Euclid City Schools District, transportation eligibility is based on the distance from your child’s home residence to the school.
- For the 2021-22 school year, all kindergarten students will receive transportation. Students in grades 1-8 must live more than 2 miles from campus to be eligible for transportation service.
How to Apply for Euclid City Schools Transportation Services:
- Euclid’s Transportation Department is responsible for transporting students. Families with a child that is a new resident within the Euclid City Schools District or newly enrolled for 2021-22 at Euclid Prep must apply for bus transportation. To apply, return a completed 2021-22 Euclid Transportation Application (PDF) and submit proof of residency (POR) documents to the school office.
- In order for a child to receive the bus for the first day of school, the school office must return your application to the Euclid Board of Education no later than August 6, 2021.
- Euclid City Schools District will verify residence before routing the student, and the student will receive a letter to the home address with routing information and start date.
For bus routes and other information from your district of residence you may contact:
- Euclid’s Vendor, First Student: (216) 797-7601
- Accel Transportation at: 216-583-5230, option 4 or email@example.com
For general information from your district of residence regarding transportation, visit the Euclid Transportation Department website.