We are excited to be recognized by the Ohio Department of Education with 100% TGRG Pass Rate!
We are a proud member of ACCEL Schools—a public charter school network serving thousands of PK-12 students throughout the United States. ACCEL was founded in 2012 by the early pioneers of online learning. Our leadership believes that all children, regardless of location or socio-economic background, deserve a quality education that prepares them to succeed in school and become productive global citizens.
ACCEL Schools Instructional Model provides:
- Aligned Academics meet or exceed state standards ensuring your child is on track for rigorous college and career opportunities.
- Certified, Licensed Teachers and a student-centered staff are united in executing our mission to make a difference in the life trajectory of each student.
- More Time on Task and double the instructional minutes for ELA and Math maximizes learning in your child’s school day.
- Short Cycle Assessments keep track of how students are progressing in the program, giving teachers ongoing feedback so they can tailor instruction to your student’s needs.
- Individualized Instruction driven by assessment data means we are familiar with the needs of each child and set students up for success in each course of study.
- State Testing Preparation reduces the anxiety often associated with high stakes tests, helping our teachers and students feel confident with the structure and methodology of state exams.
- Academic Support including education technology, interventional specialists, and instructional aides assist students during the school day. After school tutoring, summer school, and Saturday school programs extend support services beyond the traditional school day and year.
- Extracurricular Courses & Activities round out our educational offerings providing students social-emotional learning, athletics, arts, service learning & more.
Current parents share their Euclid Prep experiences:
“Hello! I am a parent of two Euclid Preparatory School students. This will be my daughter’s third year attending the school and I must say the school is very great. They are very good with communicating with me and my daughters. The teachers have been very excellent in working with them and improving their skills. I would definitely recommend to anyone to send their child here!” – Ms. Mitchell, parent of 2 Euclid Prep students
“Euclid Preparatory School has shown me and my children that we made a great choice in picking a new school. As a parent, I picked this school because it is a charter school with a lot of diversity. I didn’t want my children to feel overwhelmed with having a big class and school. I wanted them to feel just as comfortable here as they did at their old charter school. After I had a tour with one of the Deans, I was sold! Next was the hard part, selling my children on the school. I told them that the staff here were more diverse in age and race than the last school. The staff at Euclid Prep are up to date with how to engage with children in these times – they don’t see the children as just students, the staff lets them know and shows them that they are more than just a person in the world. There are not enough words that I can put together to express how excited and relieved that my children want to stay at Euclid Prep for the next school year. Thank you so much to the whole Euclid Prep staff. Because of you all, my children love their new school, friends and they make learning fun!” – Ms. Adams, Parent of 2 current Euclid Prep students
“I am so pleased with how my children have progressed going to Euclid Preparatory School. Thank you for your help, my children are very happy. This school provides education in a more understandable way. This school follows strict rules in discipline and this is a place where my children learn enough worthwhile things to make a strong, smart start in life! I appreciate all the time and effort the teachers, Deans, and other staff members put in with my students. THANK YOU!! – Ms. Avery, Parent of current 3rd and 5th grade students at Euclid Prep
Greetings Euclid Preparatory School families,
We are ending week three of online learning! We appreciate all of our families’ resilience, and patience for working with your students and Euclid prep to make online learning successful. We appreciate the feedback we are receiving and we have been making adjustments to ensure we are meeting all scholars needs. Please continue to reach out to the school with any questions or concerns you all may have or that you may be experiencing.
A few updates and reminders:
- Please make sure your students charge their devices each night.
- If your student is going to miss a live session, or if they are unable to complete their work for the day, please call the office or your students dean to inform us.
- If your student cannot have their camera on, please make sure you let the teacher or Dean know.
- Students should not be laying down, or eating during live sessions.
- Teachers should be able to see students faces.
- Please be mindful of your student’s backgrounds while they are on video.
- Please be sure to limit distractions and noise.
I know as parents we want to help our children as much as possible, and we truly appreciate all of our parents for working so closely with the teachers and students. If you are sitting with your student and helping them, please make sure you utilize the chat feature if you have to ask the teacher a question or specific questions. You can also set up an additional time to have a one on one conversation with the teacher so that it does not interrupt the instructional time. Also, try to allow for your student to try on their own before you step in and assist them.
* Please be sure to make sure your students are taking care of the school issued devices. We have limited devices for replacements. Therefore, please handle them with care.
We are taking all feedback into consideration as we all navigate these uncharted waters. We are always here to help and support our families.
As we get closer to the end of the first nine weeks I will be sure to provide you all with updates as to how we will proceed with the remainder of the school year.
**Please make sure you join our meet the teacher event on Monday September 28th. There is NO SCHOOL for students on Monday.
We look forward to a great year with your students virtually and hopefully in person very soon!
Yours in Education,
We are happy to announce that our students will have multiple learning options for the 20-21 school year:
- Traditional In-person learning at the school building with added safety protocols and procedures.
- Online At-home learning supported by teachers, technology, and curriculum specifically built for online learning.
- Hybrid A mix of Traditional and Online learning with in-person and at-home components.
Over the coming weeks we will be releasing more detailed information. Please:
- Check your email, school website & Facebook page the Week of July 13 for further description of these models including logistical details like safety protocols, technology, and transportation.
- Plan to attend our upcoming Online 20-21 School Year Information Session—date and time will be announced soon!
- After attending the info session, please select the option for your student(s) by Friday, July 31st. Your student will be enrolled in the Traditional Cohort unless we hear a different selection from you by 7/31. To select your options, visit: www.accelschools.com/Fall2020
Thank you. We look forward to educating your student this school year!
Euclid Prep students are beating the odds and achieving academic success above expectations as evidenced by Euclid Prep’s B Rating for Gap Closing in ODE’s most recent report card (2018-19).
We offer free breakfast and lunch to students through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), a federally-assisted meal program that provides nutritionally balanced, USDA-compliant meals to students each school day.
“One of the first things I think young people, especially nowadays, should learn is how to see for yourself and listen for yourself and think for yourself.
You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
I am neither a fanatic nor a dreamer. I am a Black man who loves peace and justice and loves his people.
Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression.
We have to keep in mind at all times that we are not fighting for integration, nor are we fighting for separation. We are fighting for recognition as free humans in this society.
The common goal of 22 million Afro-Americans is respect as human beings, the God-given right to be a human being. Our common goal is to obtain the human rights America has been denying us. We can never get civil rights in America until our human rights are first restored. We will never be recognized as citizens there until we are first recognized as humans.
The Negro’s so-called ‘revolt’ is merely an asking to be accepted into the existing system!”
Euclid Preparatory Families, Friends, and Community Members,
After all of the hard work of the civil rights movement, Malcolm X’s iconic speech is still very relevant today. It is with a heavy heart that I come to you with a message of hope, a message of love, and a message of peace. In these difficult days, we must now begin to talk to our kids about the world and open their eyes to the reality of society. As educators and parents, we need to be honest with our kids daily, and talk to them about what is going on. Ask your kids how they feel, share with them some of your experiences. I myself am raising a 13-year-old Black Male. I had to open up to him, and have a very real conversation with him about how he could potentially be seen as a threat just because he is a black young man.
If we want change we have to be the change we seek. We have to demand equality. We have to come together as one and work together as a community. This is the time for change! Euclid Preparatory School is committed to being a light in the community, a place where students will feel accepted and wanted. Where they will always feel safe and free. No matter what is going on in the outside world. This place will be a beacon of HOPE.
If you would like to learn more about the movement and get involved, or if you would like additional resources please follow the two links below. Stay safe.
All teachers meet the educator qualification requirements outlined in the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and Ohio Revised Code: Bachelor’s degree, grade-level teaching license/certificate & ability to demonstrate subject area expertise.
- Congratulations Euclid Prep Academy!
- The ACCEL Schools Difference
- Parents Recommend Euclid Prep!
- Parent Letter – September 24, 2020
- 20-21 Learning Options for Students
- B-Rated for Gap Closing
- Free School Meals
- Words of Encouragement From the Principal – June 2020
- All Teachers Properly Certified & Licensed
- Accredited by Cognia™