Greetings Euclid Preparatory School families,
We are ending week three of online learning! We appreciate all of our families’ resilience, and patience for working with your students and Euclid prep to make online learning successful. We appreciate the feedback we are receiving and we have been making adjustments to ensure we are meeting all scholars needs. Please continue to reach out to the school with any questions or concerns you all may have or that you may be experiencing.
A few updates and reminders:
- Please make sure your students charge their devices each night.
- If your student is going to miss a live session, or if they are unable to complete their work for the day, please call the office or your students dean to inform us.
- If your student cannot have their camera on, please make sure you let the teacher or Dean know.
- Students should not be laying down, or eating during live sessions.
- Teachers should be able to see students faces.
- Please be mindful of your student’s backgrounds while they are on video.
- Please be sure to limit distractions and noise.
I know as parents we want to help our children as much as possible, and we truly appreciate all of our parents for working so closely with the teachers and students. If you are sitting with your student and helping them, please make sure you utilize the chat feature if you have to ask the teacher a question or specific questions. You can also set up an additional time to have a one on one conversation with the teacher so that it does not interrupt the instructional time. Also, try to allow for your student to try on their own before you step in and assist them.
* Please be sure to make sure your students are taking care of the school issued devices. We have limited devices for replacements. Therefore, please handle them with care.
We are taking all feedback into consideration as we all navigate these uncharted waters. We are always here to help and support our families.
As we get closer to the end of the first nine weeks I will be sure to provide you all with updates as to how we will proceed with the remainder of the school year.
**Please make sure you join our meet the teacher event on Monday September 28th. There is NO SCHOOL for students on Monday.
We look forward to a great year with your students virtually and hopefully in person very soon!
Yours in Education,